Monday, August 27, 2012

Rejuvenated


In case you didn't notice, I have been gone to far away places with my two favorite boys. Well, not really too far, but it was far enough for us. We took a short trip over to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina for the entire week - a much deserved first official family vacation. It is always nice to get away, recharge, ponder new ideas and rest up for a fresh start. This trip has timed nicely as I am finishing off a busy summer with Rhett, attending Stationery Academy and wrapping up details for a busy fall wedding season. 

After leaving Stationery Academy, I felt invigorated to take my business to the next level. I'm toying around with so many ideas and just trying to fine tune the direction. First up will be creating a whole new blog full of fresh ideas, inspirations, spotlights on my favorite work and stylish snippets from my day-to-day life. Next up, only time will tell. From an online store of luxury personalized paper & gift goodness to hosting cocktail party design sessions at our local paper shop, the ideas of flowing! I would love to know if there is anything you would love to see for my custom paper & branding company EMMA J DESIGN, everyday paper line TWIST PAPER or just me! Drop me a note emily@emmajdesign.com - I love to see client's ideas come to life. 

More dazzling things to come - stay tuned.

No comments: