Monday, September 19, 2011

Personalized Letterpress Stationery for me!

It's about time! Time for me to finally design and decide on my own letterpress stationery. I just received a beautiful package of custom letterpressed stationery from my wonderful printer (Fireside Printing) and I could not be more thrilled with the results. The wardrobe is 2 pieces: A7 Flat Notes with a fretwork board and EM interlocking letters in addition to a small 4Bar Flat Card with my name in calligraphy by the talented Bride Whelan. I plan to use the larger cards for longer notes and correspondence and the smaller cards for quick notes and enclosure cards. We printed the wardrobe in my signature seaglass blue color on 220lb double weight Crane Lettra. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order for custom letterpress stationery for yourself - it is the ultimate treat! emily@emmajdesign.com








No comments: