Tuesday, June 7, 2011

this week's favorites : home decor

Moving into our new home has inspired me to explore new home decor finds. Here are a few things I've had my eye on - some I might implement, some I love - just because.

loving anything painted/faux bamboo - really coveting this for our dining room.
http://www.shadesoflight.com/bamboo-tower-chandelier-6-light-6-colors.html

Might have to purchase this for the guest bedroom and pair with sky blue and lime green.
But then again, I love this to from my favorite person, kate spade.


we have two bathrooms with existing wallpaper - not really my style so thinking about this or this for the powder room:

 

this is on it's way for the livingroom

this in on it's way for my office


my hubby can vouch that we don't need more china so this is just because I love it:

Kelly Wearstler

kate spade

kate spade
Z Gallerie
and last but not least, would love this in the backyard for dinner al fresco







3 comments:

Kaper Design; Inspiration said...

love everything on here, especially the K.W. china! Have you checked out The Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica? It reminds me of your last photo :)

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

sooo glad you're doing my new logo...I have that chandelier in my daughter's room in lime green and have had the kelly wearstler trellis wallpaper in a bathroom as well!!!

Jennifer

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

that bamboo light fixture packs a punch!

kelly