Monday, June 13, 2011

my new obsession: Pinterest


Are you the kind of person who keeps saving your favorite blog and website photos to individual little folders on your desktop? Then, 6 months down the road, you don't remember where you saved it from, then begin an endless search to find it's home? Well, Pinterest has come to your rescue. Not only can you save and organize all of your favorite photos : from decorating, food, quotes, paper inspirations, entertaining, etc, but you can see what others are posting and share in their interest! Today was a day of the ultimate Monday blues and I needed some major inspiration - this definitely did the trick! Just click here to follow me and then follow anyone that suites your interest - the photos will start flowing in like a status feed on facebook. It's candy to the create eye! Here's a screen capture of my current loveliness... 

1 comment:

nicole said...

I LOVE Pinterest as well! I will give you a follow.