Thursday, July 30, 2009

glow savannah { medspa+beauty boutique }


I've been a frequent visitor of Glow Savannah and thought it definitely deserved a post! Courtney Buntin Victor and Summer Ivie run the show between their two locations (Midtown on Eisenhower and Downtown on Broughton inside Bungalow) I was first brought to Glow by winning a fabulous Mineral Makeover at a local event. They treated me like a queen and I walked out feeling glamorous and more importantly, confident that I could actual duplicate the makeup tricks! I just love all of their beauty products! Glow began offering an all natural spray tan application and it's my new favorite thing! Not only is it very affordable, but they also make it so quick and easy! I love this tanning application because it gradually wears off instead of the typical blotchy effect. Glow won Best Spa, Best Facial and Best Massage for Best of Savannah 2009! Go check out Glow and get a glow!

Some of their popular services:
  • Sunless Tanning
  • Threading and Brow Shaping
  • Massage Therapy
  • Mineral Makeup
  • Waxing
  • Check out their website for an entire listing.

No comments: