Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A few of my favorite photo cards...





















So this year, I ventured into the photo card world and created a couple of cute (if I have to say so myself) cards for a couple of friends. Check them out! That precious little girl is the daughter of my friend Sarah Buck. Check out her fabulous work at http://www.sarahbuckphotography.com/ . The took our photo this year as you saw before! Love her to pieces! Her blog is super fun, too! http://www.audreybuck.blogspot.com/ The other friends are my newlyweds, Scotti and Matthew & Brooke and Andy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards!

Pearls and Bows said...

Too cute! I gave you a blog award! Happy New Year.

Jennifer said...

I just found your blog and I also live in Savannah! It is so nice to find someone who blogs in your own city! Can't wait to read more!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Great cards!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I just started following yours and I can't wait to read more and get to know each other!