Thursday, November 8, 2012

THE NEW ME




For those of you who have followed my blog for the past 5 years, you’ve watched my business grow and change – definitely for the better. I started my blog as a way to express my personal interests, business ventures, passions and inspirations. It has been a wonderful journey and I am thrilled to announce my brand new home ofwww.emilymccarthy.com. My new home base will be a place of color, inspiration, design and most importantly, a constant reinforcement of my love for life, family and career. Over the years, I have dabbled and entertained many ideas, career ventures and opportunities and wanted a place to show all of these to my readers.


Grab a cup of coffee and take a few minutes to browse the new blog where you’ll find details on Twist Paper,EMMA J DESIGN and all of the unique parts of my career.


Every single day, I wake up feeling inspired by my surroundings and motivated to make strides in my personal and professional goals. I cannot thank you enough for all of your love and support over the years and I am thrilled you’ll be joining me for what the future brings.


Next up for me?


Filling this new blog with details of my wonderful and colorful life.


-AND-


Saving the best for last, stay tuned for my new online shop of luxury personalized paper and goods!


Aren’t you SO excited?


LAUNCHING SPRING 2013







1 comment:

Barefoot in the Park said...

congrats! looks amazing. can't wait to see the line. i've loved following all along the way!