Thursday, February 24, 2011

Piece of Cake Branding + Website Design

Meet Piece of Cake. Not only is their seasonal strawberry cake, trusty red velvet cupcakes and delicious carrot cake by far my favorite treats, but they are a pleasure to work with! For you Atlantans, you are very familiar with this local cake shop and I was lucky enough to enjoy many afternoon treats back in my Swoozie's Buckhead days. They approached me about doing a new website and continued our relationship with email campaigns and marketing. I just love designing for Piece of Cake because it's fresh, colorful and they really give me creative liberty which is fabulous! Here's how their new website turned out and also some of my favorite email campaigns. They ship so do yourself a favor and order a cake. Any cake. You will thank me later!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You definitely have me crazy Piece of Cake now! Looks great!