Thursday, December 2, 2010

Twist Paper : Excited about 2011!


I'm thrilled to be finalizing the final collections for the spring release of Twist Paper! I'm been so inspired by home decor, bold fabrics, savvy typography and interesting color combinations. I can't explain how lucky I feel from the success of Twist this year. A big thanks to the peeps over at Whitney English for bringing my visions to life and handling my customers with such grace! I couldn't ask for better representation!

It's interesting to see how much life can change in a year. It seems like ages ago now, but it was just in January that I decided to leave Swoozie's as their Senior Designer to pursue emma j design full-time. It's been the most satisfying venture thus far and I can't believe it too me so long to make the step!  It was a huge door to close, but opened up many more doors of opportunity. As a designer, it's been so rewarding to guide my own creative journey without being watered down by other opinions and limitations. It is great to see how much one can excel without being held back. I'm such a lucky girl to see how much the nation has embraced Twist Paper. Ironically and thankfully, my presence remains in Swoozie's since they carry Twist Paper and many of the other products I design for Buckhead Betties and Peking Handicraft (Twist Party in-stores Spring 2011). Thank you!

Let's toast to a successful 2010 and I look forward to 2011!

Here's a little sneak peek to spark your interest!


No comments: