Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two Smart Cookies : Come see me Friday!





Our local Savannah bakery called Two Smart Cookies started Smart Fridays in the summer. Every Friday, owners, Amanda and Annette, ask a local artist to feature their work inside the bakery in their fabulous gift shop. They contacted me a few weeks ago and I'll be there tomorrow! Please stop by to say hello and to grab a few of their oh-so-famous iced sugar cookies. They are a perfect fit for shower favors, new home owners, birthday parties, wedding favors and more! A lot of my clients have taken their custom invitation and had Two Smart Cookies design a custom matching cookie for their event! The gift shop also has the most unique jewelry, home decor and accessories. Stop by between 11 and 1 to say hi! I'll be showcasing Twist Paper line which will be available for purchase at La Paperie (locally) and stores nationwide

Two Smart Cookies { Stop by between 11:00 - 1:00 tomorrow, Friday, 23, 2010 }


512 White Bluff Road
(one block north of Stephenson Ave.)
Savannah, GA 31405






2 comments:

Amy said...

how cool is that!? wish i lived in savannah.. i've always wanted to visit! thanks for following my blog and good luck at the bakery!

Madison Sanders said...

That looks like a great place! I'll have to tell my friends about it.

I found your blog through a friend. I love the picture of you in the header. I come from a family with redheads, so I'm a little biased. :)