Monday, May 24, 2010

10 Year High School Reunion : EPHS

So we went to my 10 Year High School reunion this past weekend up in Atlanta. I attended East Paulding High School in Dallas, Georgia and it was SO great to see old friends and catch up. I think we could all agree that we were a little nervous to see who was attending. With my bad memory and all, I was certain I would go to introduce my hubby and completely forget their name! It's hard after 10 years because we all look a little more grown up, without seeing faces everyday, it's natural for some names to slip your mind.  All in all, it was a great night! Here are some of the photos!






Me and the Oh-so-excited Hubby!
Dress and shoes : DVF, Cuff Bracelet from Satchel



I grew up with Kyle - stayed at the same place during the summers!

No comments: