Monday, April 27, 2009

Haley and Jeremy's Irish Wedding

Some of you may have noticed quite a few posts regarding invitations for Haley and Jeremy's Wedding. Their wedding was this past weekend and both my husband and I were in the wedding party. Here are a few photos from the day along with a photo of all of the items I designed for the wedding.
At the altar of the The Cathedral where we got married, too!

The Bridesmaids with the Groom!

Me and my Hubby!
A Shower Invitation, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Koozies and Matches with their custom Irish wedding logo.
The Wedding Invitation and Program with their Irish wedding logo.

10 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL bridesmaid dress!!! You looked gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

My friend got married at that cathedral too. If I was Catholic, I would get married there. It is way too beautiful! I guess I will have to settle for the Methodist church across the square!

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

Love the pictures! You and your husband are so cute!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Yay! I found another Savannah blogger!! Love these pictures! You and your husband are too cute!

JMW said...

Gorgeous pics! The dresses are just lovely. And great job on the designs you did.

BRD said...

I LOVE your stuff. I am thinking of making a career change and going into graphic design. Did you get your degree in design?

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Gorgeous!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Your dress is just gorgeous...your husband doesn't look too shabby either...LOL

Preppy Coastee said...

You look sooo gorgeous!! Love the way you did your hair! You and your husband are going to have beauitful children!

Ainsley said...

That is a great monogram! Also like the nautical double J you did...good stuff.