Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag

Tag!

Q. Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
A. Both computers, TV, my inspiration boards, my cat sleeping (wish i was!), a bridesmaids dress for an upcoming wedding, a picture of my hubby

Q. What are you wearing right now?
A. Black Yoga Pants, Black Patagonia fleece jacket

Q. What is your favorite TV show?
A. it's a tie between gossip girl, grey's and brothers and sisters!

Q. Do you nap a lot?
A. I wish, but it usually makes me feel more tired the rest of the day!

Q. Who is the last person you hugged?
A. My hubby

Q. What is your current obsession?
A. growing my freelance business

Q. What was the last thing you said aloud?
A. love you, too!

Q. What websites do you visit when you go online?
A. Yahoo Mail, Blogger, Facebook

Q. What was the last thing you bought?
A. Bare Essentials

Q. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
A. see people for who they really are

Q. What is your favorite weather and why?
A. Warm, warm and warm! Better clothes, better tan, better attitude!

Q. What time do you usually get up?
A. around 8:30

Q. What is your most challenging goal right now?
A. keeping everything balanced in my life between friends, family and work

Q. Say something to the person who tagged you.
A. This is fun!

Q. If you could have a house - fully furnished and anywhere in the world - where would it be?
A. Capri, Italy

Q. Favorite vacation spot?
A. anywhere that has a beach and free flowing margaritas

Q. What is your favorite item of clothing?
A. good jeans, my grandmother's fur and cashmere sweaters

Q. Name one thing you can't resist, no matter how bad it is for you.
A. Cheese!

Q. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to, over and over?
A. Rainbow flipflops

Q. What is your favorite restaurant?
A. Figo Pasta in Atlanta

Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. slow drivers!

2 comments:

Kate said...

love gossip girl, and love rainbow sandals even more!

Anonymous said...

Your pics are soo adorable:) I am loving your blog, and I am having such a fun time playing catch up on your past posts:)